Arch Inc. firm looking for an Intermedia/Senior level architectural designer with experience to join our unique, multi-disciplinary design studio in Kingdom of Bahrain.
Arch Inc. is a coalition of passionate thinkers that use strategy and design to challenge conventional wisdom and advance some of the worlds most recognized brands. We help entities that rely on physical places and spaces to reach their greater potential through meaningful human experiences. We accomplish this by using an atypical process involving a unique network of disciplines–including business, social science and a broad array of design disciplines–to radically reconsider the ways in which the great value exchange can happen between people and product providers. Our ideal candidate has a gift for spinning yarn into gold. That means you can: translate strategy and human insights into creative ideas for our projects, bring your concepts to life visually using 2D and 3D methods, explain your design strategies and perpetuate sound technical practices.
The last point for you to consider; we hold business strategy at the core of what we do. The best fit for this role is someone who understands and appreciates how strategy and design are used together to propel organizations towards higher profits and enduring brand equity.
Overview the Intermediate/Senior Architect leads the design development and implementation of a project. This individual acts as the primary architecture contact on the account. This position is akin to a Project Architect or Senior Architectural Designer and necessitates an NCARB or CRPEP license.
• Directs the creation and is involved in the production of an entire drawing set and responsible for its organization
• Has an advanced understanding of the overall construction process.
• Has involvement in the bid and submittal process and accepts firm liability for decisions made
• Holds an advanced understanding of the budget, scheduling and construction process
• Handles construction administration tasks Initiates and is involved in the development of office systems and standards relating to architecture Preferred expertise in ARCHICAD and Mac platform Creative Ability
• Has proficient understanding of branding and the ability to develop and guide others in the creation of appropriate designs and architecture which further our client’s competitive and strategic goals in the consumer environment
• Coordinates various disciplines to achieve project concept and design goals Management & Leadership Responsibilities
• Can manage a team that develops projects on time and within budget
• Schedules projects, manages work flow/resources and assigns tasks
• Has the ability to utilize BIM to its full capacity on project and project documentation
• Is able to lead and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• Mentors and keeps team members abreast of project status
• Is the primary client contact • Demonstrates an ability to represent the clients’ best interests to external consultants, vendors, or even the clients themselves Represents Arch Inc. vision throughout the process and protects its reputation
-Position Available immediately
Send Portfolio along with your CV (to be less then 10mb) to email@example.com
Email Subject to be: Architect Application - Archinc