We are looking for A Junior Designer (designer with 1-3 year experience) to work with other team members to develop conceptual designs, plan interior spaces and furnishings, produce sketches and construction drawings, and provide details need to implement overall design concepts. This position will select colour and material palettes to complement the overall design concept. A junior designer will also develop specifications and colour boards.
A four year-interior design architecture degree is required. This position is critical to project completion, process, profitability and client satisfaction.
- Develop concepts with a Senior Designer, dependent on size of project
- Develop preliminary design using sketches and drawings as needed to communicate concept
- Develop colour and material options for review of Senior designer
- Prepare drawings and documents for construction of projects including, but not limited to plans, elevations, sections and perspectives
- Self-educate current and changing design technology and trends
- You will be further required to familiarise with the two main software’s in use ARCHICAD and Sketch up among other presentation software.
- Programming: attend occasional client meetings with Senior Designer, take notes and gather information to use in developing concept; write up and distribute meeting notes
To Apply Send your CV to : email@example.com