A multidisciplinary design firm is looking for Intermediate Architects with rigor, talent and drive to pursue and generate design concepts and solid building experience to realize them. Intermediate Architects will work closely with and report directly to the partner-in-charge.
- MArch with 5 years of proven experience or BArch with 8 years of proven experience.
- Experience should be inclusive of all design phases: concept, schematic, design development, construction documents, construction administration, and site supervision
- Excellent in ARCHICAD, AutoCAD, Microsoft, and Adobe Suite skills (experience with 3D-printing is an asset)
- Familiar with BIM Exchange formats like IFC, and understands the concept of OpenBIM.
- Organized, talented, agile, and driven are essential to succeed and be able to switch roles between team player and team leader as circumstances arise.
- Excellent client communication skills, project administration knowledge (documentation, scheduling, on site quality assurance supervision, and consultant coordination).
- Progressive visual communications, from conceptual diagrams to technical detailed drawings.
- Team leadership, professional commitment, and organizational skills are a priority
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
Upload cover letter, resume and portfolio as a single PDF file at: