ARCHICAD Advanced Modeling
Dubai, Saturday 15th September 2018 - 10:00 am
Welcome to the second workshop of a new series of workshops and trainings sessions , targeting empowering ARCHICAD and BIM knowledge, specially among our clients.
This workshop focuses on Modeling in ARCHICAD, Seats are limited and the priority is for our clients with active SSAs, but worry not ! the workshop will also be streamed online
The Venue NEST
NEST is a very cozy place, located at the first floor of TRYP by wyndham at Al Barsha Heights (TECOM), easy access, free parking.
Register now to attend our workshop in Dubai!
We will cover some modeling techniques including :
- Handling affection plans and coordinates.
- Using Morph tool for massing and furniture design.
- Importing and adjusting objects from different formats (.skp, .3ds, .rfa)
- Creating custom doors and windows.
- Managing your project model size.
- Creating patterns with Alpha channels.
- Clash detection
- Several ways to model ramps.
- Railing and Stairs
What should you prepare?
We encourage you to bring your laptop with ARCHICAD 22 installed on it, we will share the training files with you to follow. You will have access to the recording of it for your review and reference, you can still benefit from the workshop if you didn't bring your laptop along, no worries ;)
These workshops are free of charge, just be sure that every attendee is registered separately, and that you have received the confirmation email.